Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Monday, March 17, 2014

I'm Back!

We'll have to wrap up some of the OFSAA action (congrats to 3 CWOSSA teams on their consolation titles!) that I didn't get to before leaving for my wedding ceremony in Las Vegas.

Aside from the tourist activities, I did get a chance to fit in a couple of basketball games in --- interestingly enough, I was in the same row (unplanned!) as Southwood coach Mike Matura for both the WCC and the Pac12 tournament.


Gonzaga - St. Mary's
Oregon - Oregon State
 
Other items on the agenda in the near future include a wrap-up of various all-star selections and the like.