Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Thursday, January 13, 2011

D10 & WCSSAA Picks - Thursday

YTD D10:  28-6 (.824)
YTD WCSSAA:  44-10 (.815)

Here are today's games, and we'll start with the D10 today:

D10
Three games today.....

Lourdes (7-4) at JF Ross (11-0)
My Pick:  JFR
The Crusaders could do themselves a huge favour with a win today, but I don't see it happening especially since they're playing the Royals on the road.

Centennial (6-5) at Bishop Mac (1-9)
My Pick:  CCVI
The Spartans should regain sole control of fourth place with a win today at Bishop Mac.

St. James (9-2) at Guelph CVI (2-9)
My Pick:  St. James
If the Lions win (and Lourdes loses), St. James will clinch second place and ensure themselves a home semifinal game.  That scenario seems very likely --- and I at least expect St. James to hold up their end of the bargain.

WCSSAA Thursday

Waterloo-Oxford (3-5) at Jacob Hespeler (2-6)
My Pick:  JHSS
Should be a close one here, but I will go with the homecourt Hawks in what amounts to a coin-flip.

Forest Heights (8-0) at Eastwood (3-5)
My Pick:  FHCI
Though I think the Rebels are better than their record indicates (all five losses by 9 or less), I look for the Trojans to stay undefeated here.

Huron Heights (3-5) at Preston (1-7)
My Pick:  HHHS
Are the Panthers back?  Although they beat Southwood on Tuesday, that still remains to be seen.  A home win here would really get them back in the playoff race --- but I'll stick with Huron here.

Glenview Park (2-6) at KCI (5-3)
My Pick:  KCI

Look for the Raiders to secure themselves at least a .500 record with a win here today.

Waterloo (5-3) at Grand River (5-3)
My Pick:  GRCI
Should be a close one, but edge to the homecourt Renegades.

Galt (2-6) at Southwood (3-5)
My Pick:  SSS
An all-Cambridge battle here, and though both teams have probably underachieved to this point, I think the Sabres are the better of the two.

Bluevale (6-2) at SJAM (8-0)
My Pick:  SJAM
A bit of an illness bug rolling around the Knights camp, as I hear starting guard Karsten Beney may be out sick.  Also, the Highlanders are at home so I'll take them here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:21 PM

    do you have any preview on Mike Moser Invitational at FHCI.. previews..predictions ..

    ReplyDelete