Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Monday, December 03, 2012

D8: Monday Picks

YTD:  6-0 (1.000)

A couple tricky ones to pick on today's schedule, as I wouldn't be surprised to see all 3 go either way.

Rockway (0-2) at Woodland (0-2)
My Pick:  RMC by 5
I'll go with the Flames in a close one over the Woodland Cavs in this battle between D8's two "A" teams.

Mons. Doyle (2-0) at St. David (0-2)
My Pick:  MDCSS by 3
Toss-up here, as the Celtics have faced SMHS & SBCSS while the 'Stangs have picked up wins over Rockway and Woodland --- so throw the records out the window.  I'll go with MDCSS in a tight contest over in Waterloo.

St. Benedict (1-0) at Resurrection (1-0)
My Pick:  RCSS by 8
Rez's injury situation leaves this one in doubt, but I'll still go with the Phoenix at home here today.