Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Monday, December 10, 2012

D8: Monday Picks

YTD:  10-2 (.833)

All games are 5pm starts today in the D8 senior league.  They are:

Resurrection (2-1) at St. Mary's (3-0)
My Pick:  SMHS by 28
The Eagles have dominated D8 opposition to this point, having won their three games by an average of 62.6 PPG.  Now, I think this one will be a bit closer but I still look for St. Mary's to win comfortably.

St. Benedict (2-1) at Woodland (0-3)
My Pick:  SBCSS by 45
The Saints shouldn't have much trouble today handling the Woodland Cavaliers, which will be welcomed after several hard-fought tournament games this past weekend.

St. David (2-2) at Rockway (1-3)
My Pick:  SDCSS by 18
The Celtics can make it three in a row at the expense of the Rockway Flames --- and I think they will.