Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Thursday, October 31, 2013

D10: Regular Season Finale Thursday

It's the final day of play today in the D10 league, and the playoff picture isn't quite sorted out just yet.

In yesterday's D10 results post, I mentioned the possible playoff scenarios, so you can check that out if you're interested.

Here's the games on tap today:

YTD:  38-11 (.776)

Bishop Mac (11-2) at Lourdes (10-3)
My Pick:  BMAC by 6
I see this as a single-digit game that could go either way, but I'll go with the Celtics here.

JF Ross (3-10) at CWDHS (3-10)
My Pick:  JFR by 11
The Royals should be able to lock up 6th place in the league standings with a road win over the Falcons.

Orangeville (0-13) at Guelph CVI (8-5)
My Pick:  GCVI by 27
Not to say this game is meaningless, but both teams are locked into their playoff positions --- GCVI will finish 4th and Orangeville 8th regardless of outcome today.

Centennial (6-7) at St. James (11-2)
My Pick:  STJ by 12
The Lions need a win to lock down top spot overall in the D10 standings, and I think they'll get it today.