Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

D10 Tuesday: Picks

YTD:  31-8 (.795)

A big game today in the D10 league, so we'll start with it:

Bishop Mac (9-1) at St. James (8-2)
My Pick:  BMAC by 5
First place is certainly on the line here in this one, with the Celtics travelling to St. James.  Given the Lions' struggles of late, I'll take a shot with the visitors in this one even though the Lions won the first meeting.

GCVI (6-4) at Centennial (6-4)
My Pick:  CCVI by 6
Another one that could certainly go either way; I'll go with homecourt in this one though and tab the Spartans to win.

JF Ross (3-7) at Lourdes (7-3)
My Pick:  OLOL by 13
The Royals are certainly better than their 3-7 record would indicate, but they don't have enough weapons to get past the Crusaders today.

Centre Wellington (1-9) at Orangeville (0-10)
My Pick:  CWDHS by 6

Orangeville won't have a better shot at a league win this year, but I still like the Falcons here.