Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

D10: Tuesday Picks

Like their Upper Grand DSB counterparts in the D4 league, games will go on as scheduled today (at least that's what I've heard.....for now) as well in D10.

So, here's a look at today's scheduled games:

JF Ross (2-2) at Orangeville (1-3)
My Pick:  JFR by 18
The Royals should get back in the win column today, provided they don't overlook the ODSS Bears.

Bishop Macdonell (4-1) at St. James (3-1)
My Pick:  BMAC by 9
Always a good rivalry game here, and I'll pick the visiting Celtics to pull out the "W" today.

Guelph CVI (0-5) at Centennial (4-0)
My Pick:  CCVI by 27
The Spartans are the only unbeaten team, and the Gaels are the only winless team in D10.  Don't look for that to change after today's game.

Lourdes (2-2) at Centre Wellington (1-3)
My Pick:  OLOL by 15
Two teams that could certainly use a win here today; Lourdes seems like the better club on paper so I'll go with them to win this one.