Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Thursday, December 06, 2012

WCSSAA & D10: Thursday Picks

D10 YTD:  11-1 (.917)

WCSSAA YTD:  5-2 (.714)

D10

Bishop Mac (4-0) at Centennial (3-0)
My Pick:  BMAC by 7
Game of the day material here, as D10's two undefeated teams tip-off (5:30pm, CCVI). 

CWDHS (0-3) at Guelph CVI (0-4)
My Pick:  CWDHS by 12
One of these teams gets their first win today; I'll go with the Falcons on the road.

Orangeville (1-2) at Lourdes (1-2)
My Pick:  OLOL by 15
Could be closer than you think here, but I like the Crusaders to get the win.

JF Ross (2-1) at St. James (2-1)
My Pick:  JFR by 9
The Royals should pick up their third win of the season at the expense of their East Guelph rivals.

WCSSAA

Glenview Park (1-0) at Bluevale (1-0)
My Pick:  BCI by 7
The Panthers are fresh off a win over SJAM, so the Knights mustn't overlook them.

Jacob Hespeler (0-1) at Forest Hts. (1-0)
My Pick:  JHSS by 9
The Hawks should rebound from a tough opening loss on the road here today.

KCI (0-1) at SJAM (0-1)
My Pick:  SJAM by 3
The 'Landers have a size advantage on the Raiders and will need to use it in what should be a close game.

Elmira (0-1) at Eastwood (1-0)
My Pick:  ECI by 17
The Rebels should move to 2-0 with a home win here today.

Grand River (1-0) at Huron Hts. (1-0)
My Pick:  HHHS by 3
Game of the day in WCSSAA here, as two exciting teams match-up in this 3:30pm battle.  I'll go with the homecourt Huskies by a Paul Gubek (assisted by Juwan Miller) three-ball.  How's that for a prediction?

Preston (0-1) at WCI (0-1)
My Pick:  WCI by 27
The Vikings will take out some frustrations from their opening day loss on the Preston Panthers here today.

Galt (1-0) at Cameron Heights (1-0)
My Pick:  CHCI by 7
Another great game on the schedule today; edge to the homecourt Gaels.