Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

D10: Tuesday Picks

Today is a day off in the WCSSAA league (with the exception of a "make up" junior game between Huron Heights and Elmira); however, District 10 is right back at things today with a full schedule, so let's hope all involved have had a chance to fully digest their Thanksgiving meals.

D10 Picks Record:  22-1 (.957)

JF Ross (4-2) at Orangeville (0-5)
My Pick: JFR

I expect the JF Ross Royals to continue their winning ways, this time at the expense of the ODSS Bears.

St. James (0-5) @ Lourdes (3-3)
My Pick:  OLOL

The Crusaders must be hungry for a win after going 0-2 last week, and, provided they aren't rusty after the long weekend, they should get back in the win column here tonight.

Guelph CVI (4-2) @ Bishop Mac (6-0)
My Pick:  BMac

Though I think the Gaels actually match up better against Bishop Mac than their previous opponent (the JF Ross Royals), I still like the Celtics to get their 7th straight win to start the year.

Centennial (2-4) @ Centre Wellington (4-2)
My Pick:  CWDHS


The Falcons have been playing well as of late, and I don't think the Centennial Spartans will quite be able to stop that roll in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment