Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WCSSAA Tuesday Selections

Junior Record (YTD): 39-9 (.813)
Senior Record (YTD): 36-12 (.750)

....back at 75% in both divisions which is where I will hopefully stay. Tough time last Thursday in Junior with an awful 5-3 day.

Here goes for today in senior.....

Cameron Heights (4-2) at Waterloo (5-1)
My Pick: CHCI
Line: CHCI by 10

Good match-up for the Gaels here. They have some size to match-up with the Vikes on the interior. Of course, having WCSSAA all-star Stefan Arezina sure helps as well.

Eastwood (1-5) at Bluevale (6-0)
My Pick: BCI
Line: BCI by 38

The Bluevale guys who didn't get to play in their tough tournament games down the stretch will see some serious court time today.

Waterloo-Oxford (1-5) at Grand River (2-4)
My Pick: GRCI
Line: GRCI by 16

Must win for the Renegades here, and I think they will.

Forest Heights (4-2) at SJAM (5-1)
My Pick: SJAM
Line: SJAM by 10

The Trojans may now be coming together, but I still like the Highlanders at home.

Glenview Park (2-4) at Jacob Hespeler (2-4)
My Pick: JHSS
Line: JHSS by 9

The Panthers are peaking, but I think the Hawks will get it done in this huge game for both clubs.

Preston (4-2) at Southwood (5-1)
My Pick: SSS
Line: SSS by 9

If Jeff Robinson isn't able to go for Preston, it may be a long day for the Panthers. If he is able to suit up, they may be able to spring another upset. Home-court edge seems to be the theme today, so I'll tag the Sabres for the win.

KCI (3-3) at Elmira (1-5)
My Pick: KCI
Line: KCI by 20

The Raiders can't take the Lancers lightly (EDSS' lone win was against Preston). They should get back on the winning track here.

Huron Heights (1-5) at Galt (2-4)
My Pick: GCI
Line: GCI by 15

Ghosts improve their playoff chances with a win over the Huskies.


Junior Picks (couple of absolutely HUGE junior games today....)

Cameron Hts over WCI
Eastwood over Bluevale
Grand River over WODSS
Forest Hts over SJAM (game of the day)
Jacob Hespeler over Glenview Park
Preston over Southwood
KCI over Elmira
Huron Hts over Galt

No comments:

Post a Comment