Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

D10: Tuesday Picks

YTD:  9-2 (.818)

JF Ross (3-1) at Bishop Mac (2-2)
My Pick:  JFR
The Royals had a strong tournament showing this past weekend, and I look for them to continue their solid play here today against the Bishop Mac Celtics.

Lourdes (3-1) at Orangeville (1-3)
My Pick:  OLOL
The Bears are improved from years previous, but the Crusaders still have the offensive weapons to be able to get the job done on the road here today.

Centennial (3-1) at CWDHS (4-0)
My Pick:  CCVI
The Spartans have been playing well without star guard Serge Khayipangi (knee) --- who is likely out until Christmas.  I think they can sneak past the Falcons on the road here today in what should be a great game.

St. James (0-4) at Guelph CVI (0-4)
My Pick:  STJ
Fresh off of their consolation title at the Knights-Vikes tournament, I think the Lions will pick up their first league win here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment