Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Thursday, December 01, 2011

D10: Thursday Picks

YTD:  3-1 (.750)

JF Ross (1-0) at Lourdes (1-0)
Pick:  JFR
Game of the day right here, as two of the top teams in the league do battle.  I'll give the edge to the deeper JF Ross Royals, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Lourdes pull an upset at home.

Guelph CVI (0-1) at Bishop Mac (1-0)
My Pick:  BMAC
I look for the Celts to move to 2-0 with a close home win over the GCVI Gaels.

Orangeville (0-1) at Centre Wellington (2-0)
My Pick:  CWDHSWith a favourable early-season schedule, it's quite possible that the Falcons could start the year (at least 4-0).  Of course, one game at a time, so provided they don't overlook the Bears here, they'll start 2-0.

Centennial (0-1) at St. James (0-1)
My Pick:  CCVI
Two teams that got off to tough starts against the top squads in the league; I look for the Spartans to even up their record today on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment