Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WCSSAA: Tuesday Schedule & Picks

After a solid 15-1 picks record last week, things get a lot more difficult today with a couple of tough games on the schedule.  Let's get right to it:

Southwood (1-0) at Cameron Hts. (2-0) **Game of the Day**
My Pick:  CHCI by 5
Two WCSSAA "darkhorses" will meet today in a 3:30pm tilt; the Gaels are 2-0 after a solid upset at Jacob Hespeler followed by an easy home win against Huron Heights.  Southwood only took out SJAM by 7 last week, but 3 of their key players were absent from that one due to a school trip.  I'm expecting a close game here, and I'll go with the home team to win.

Jacob Hespeler (1-1) at Eastwood (0-1)
My Pick:  JHSS by 27
After a tough opening week schedule, the Hawks should comfortably move to 2-1 today at the expense of the Eastwood Rebels.

Grand River (1-1) at KCI (2-0)
My Pick:  KCI by 4
Pretty much a toss-up to me on paper, so I'll again go with the home team here.

Glenview Park (0-2) at WCI (2-0)
My Pick:  WCI by 35
After a tough tournament this weekend, I expect the Viking regulars to see a lot less time in today's game.

Preston (0-2) at Bluevale (2-0)
My Pick:  BCI by 22
The dominant guard play of the Bluevale Knights should move them to 3-0 despite the best efforts of Preston's top scorer, Ashley White.

Huron Heights (0-2) at SJAM (0-2)
My Pick:  SJAM by 13
After a couple of single-digit losses, I expect the 'Landers to pick up their first win today at home.

Elmira (0-2) at Forest Hts. (2-0)
My Pick:  EDSS by 5
Don't led the records deceive you as EDSS had Waterloo-Oxford and WCI last week, while the Trojans had an easier time with Galt and Glenview Park.  It should be close, but knowing that EDSS needs this one badly with Jacob Hespeler on deck, I'll go with the Lancers here.

Waterloo-Oxford (2-0) at Galt (0-2)
My Pick:  WODSS by 38
I look for the Crusaders to win their third straight game by a margin of 30+, although this will be the first contest where they aren't at the advantage of their Baden rims.

YTD:  15-1 (.938)