Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Mark's D10 Picks: Tuesday

YTD D10:  32-6 (.842)

Hopefully will be able to stay above the 80% mark over the final games of the season.  Here's what's on tap today in the D10 league:

Centennial (7-5) at Orangeville (1-11)
My Pick:  CCVI
A must-win game here for CCVI with only St. James remaining on the schedule after today.  I look for a comfortable win if they aren't looking ahead to that matchup on Thursday.

JF Ross (12-0) at Bishop Mac (2-10)
My Pick:  JFR
I look for the Royals to stay perfect at the expense of the Bishop Mac Celtics down in south Guelph.

Guelph CVI (2-10) at Lourdes (7-5)
My Pick:  OLOL
These rivals are separated by less than 1000 metres (door to door) and, as with most high school rivalry games, are usually well played and tough battles regardless of the position in the standings.  I look for the Crusaders to win this one after getting pushed early by the Gaels.

Centre Wellington (7-5) at St. James (10-2)
My Pick:  STJ
The Lions are solidly in second place in the D10 standings; in fact, they will finish 2nd regardless of how they fare in their final 2 league games.  Of course, I don't expect Coach Bob Sharpe to allow his club to take any breaks so I'm picking them to win here.

No comments:

Post a Comment