Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Thursday, December 22, 2011

D10: Thursday Picks

YTD:  18-4 (.818)

Orangeville (1-6) at Bishop Mac (3-4)
My Pick:  BMAC
Provided they don't have a let-down effort after a big win over Centennial on Tuesday, I like the Bishop Mac Celtics to head into the Christmas break with a .500 record.

Guelph CVI (0-7) at CWDHS (5-2)
My Pick:  CWDHS
The Falcons will likely head into the break with solid possession of the critical 2nd spot among "AAAA" schools in the D10 standings.  Expect a big win here today.

Centennial (4-3) at Lourdes (7-1)
My Pick:  OLOL
The Spartans could surprise, but the Crusaders are playing some good basketball at this juncture - so I'll ride with them here at home.

JF Ross (6-1) at St. James (3-5)
My Pick:  JFR
The Royals shouldn't have too much difficulty with the Lions, though I do expect this to potentially be a bit closer than the first time they met.

No comments:

Post a Comment