Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Thursday, October 03, 2013

D10: Thursday Picks

YTD:  17-2 (.894)

A couple of tight games on the agenda today, so pushing that record above 90% might be tough.  Here goes:

JF Ross (1-4) at Guelph CVI (1-4)
My Pick:  GCVI by 3
Not much appears to separate these teams --- not only do they have similar records, but similar performances in league.  Here's their margins of defeat to some of the league's top teams:  Lourdes (GCVI -5, Ross -7); Bishop Mac (GCVI -14, Ross -12); Centennial (both -5); St. James (both -16).  As such, I'll play home advantage and go Gaels by a three-ball.

Centennial (4-1) at Lourdes (4-1)
My Pick:  CCVI by 5
Another one that should be tight.  However, the Spartans appear to be getting hot, so I'll hope that they continue that trend as I'm picking them tonight.

Orangeville (0-5) at St. James (5-0)
My Pick:  STJ by 32
Regardless of the first two, I'm pretty confident I won't be shut-out in my D10 picks today thanks to the first-place Lions.