Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Thursday, October 17, 2013

WCSSAA Thursday: Picks

YTD:  48-7 (.873)

Next week looks to be the big week in WCSSAA play, with several games (particularly between the top teams) that should help to shape the playoff picture.

Here's today's action, as we're back to a full slate of games:

Galt (1-7) at Jacob Hespeler (6-2)
My Pick:  JHSS by 27
The Hawks should roll at home against one of their Cambridge rivals.

Cameron Hts. (5-3) at Huron Hts. (4-5)
My Pick:  CHCI by 12
The Huskies are tough at home (just ask KCI, who only beat them by 1), but the Gaels need a win here and I think they'll get it.

Waterloo-Oxford (8-0) at Elmira (2-6)
My Pick:  WODSS by 26
Location switch on this one, as I've been informed that it's now at Elmira.  Either way, I like the Crusaders today.

Grand River (6-2) at Bluevale (7-1)
My Pick:  BCI by 15
The Rens are certainly one of my sleeper picks in the WCSSAA circuit, but it wouldn't be smart to go against the Knights, especially at home.

Preston (0-7) at KCI (8-0)
My Pick:  KCI by 25
The Raiders will (likely) make it 9-for-9 today at home against Preston.

WCI (7-1) at SJAM (2-6)
My Pick:  WCI by 29
The Vikes have been coming together nicely over the past few weeks, and will get another win today against SJAM.

Forest Hts. (3-5) at Eastwood (2-6)
My Pick:  FHCI by 9
A game with big playoff implications; I think the Trojans should be able to pull it out on the road today.