Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Thursday, October 17, 2013

D10: Thursday Picks

YTD:  28-7 (.800)

I'll need a perfect day to keep my D10 picks record above the 80% mark, so here goes:

Centennial (5-4) at JF Ross (3-6)
My Pick:  CCVI by 8
It was a tight, 5-point game the last time these squads met; I don't expect anything different this time between these rivals.

Orangeville (0-9) at Bishop Mac (8-1)
My Pick:  BMAC by 32
The Celtics should cruise to their 9th win here today.

St. James (7-2) at CWDHS (1-8)
My Pick:  STJ by 27
Look for the Lions to put an end to their losing streak with a road win against the Falcons.

GCVI (5-4) at Lourdes (7-2)
My Pick:  OLOL by 10
Another rivalry game, and Lourdes could certainly let down after a nailbiting win over St. James on Tuesday.  That said, they certainly are the favourites on paper here.