Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

WCSSAA: Tuesday Picks

YTD:  36-4 (.900)

Elmira (2-4) at Southwood (2-2)
My Pick:  EDSS by 11
Nice game here between two of my "darkhorse" teams in the WCSSAA league.  EDSS has been playing well, and I think they get the win here.

SJAM (1-5) at KCI (6-0)
My Pick:  KCI by 18

The Raiders haven't been earning too many "style points" lately (1pt win over HHSS last Thursday), but remain as one of two unbeatens (WODSS the other) in the league.  I look for them to stay that way today.

Jacob Hespeler (5-1) at Preston (0-5)
My Pick:  JHSS by 23
The Hawks should continue their winning ways today at the expense of the Preston Panthers.

Huron Heights (2-4) at Grand River (4-2)
My Pick:  GRCI by 12
It'll be interesting to see if the Huskies can build on their solid performance from last week against KCI.  I look for them to at least keep things interesting against Grand River here.

Galt (0-6) at Forest Heights (2-4)
My Pick:  FHCI by 8

The Trojans should get an important win here, which will keep them in the conversation for a playoff spot.

WCI (5-1) at Cameron Hts. (5-1)
My Pick:  CHCI by 5

Game of the day material here, with two 5-1 teams (currently the top two "AAAA" squads) going at it in Kitchener.  I'll go with the homecourt Gaels.

Bluevale (4-1) at Eastwood (2-4)
My Pick:  BCI by 31
The Knights should be able to get themselves back on track here today against Eastwood.