Welcome!

Welcome to CWOSSABasketball.com, Central-Western Ontario's #1 source for High School Hoops news! Any questions, comments, information or media and advertising requests can be sent to markyolkowski@gmail.com. Enjoy!

Tri-City Junior Phenom Camp (Co-Ed, Grade 4-10) - Summer, 2019!

Click the Link for Info & Registration Details!

CWOSSABasketball.com Archives Search

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

D10: Tuesday & Wednesday Selections

YTD D10 Picks Record:  12-3 (.800)

To keep pace with my 80% record (my goal mark), I'll need at least 4 of these 5 to come to fruition:

Guelph CVI (2-2) at Orangeville (0-4)
My Pick:  GCVI
The Gaels will move above .500 with a win on the road against the Bears.

Centennial (0-4) at Bishop Mac (3-1)
My Pick:  BMAC
The Celts should pick up another win here at home today.

St. James (3-1) at Centre Wellington (4-0)
My Pick:  CWDHS
The Falcons are now alone at the top of the D10 standings.  I think the three-point capability of the St. James Lions will allow them to stick around, but CW should be ahead at the end.

Lourdes (1-3) at JF Ross (3-1)
My Pick:  JFR
The Crusaders need a win to get back into the thick of the D10 standings.  Though it could happen, I like the depth of the Ross Royals to prevail here.

Bishop Mac at St. James (Wednesday)
My Pick:  BMAC
A couple of tough games for the Lions back-to-back.  I'll take the Celtics, who are red hot right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment